Week 15: Your Marketing Strategy Part B

 

The social media platform that I am most comfortable, and I am good at is Instagram. Playing with different style of post and see how some Instagram users and business organize their content, I can do. I watch videos how they use the stories to promote their content. Facebook was a good, but I needed more time to make better post and better content. I feel that I can reach people faster and I can target my audience as well.

I enjoyed Instagram better than the other social media flatforms. For me Facebook was good, but I needed to have more time in creating content and explore how I can do it better. Twitter, I did a page for the business, but I found it a little bit confusing for me. When I have a good following on that account then the business will be shared and get some exposure.

I think if a business does have social media, they must be active. Some record shops that I follow personally would post their new CDs, and vinyl and sometimes they item get sold out with in minutes, this is a great marketing strategy to have sales and have customers walk in and see other products that are sold at the shops. The view wants to see new content and keep the follower keep checking. This lead to sharing and have the view remember the business, so they can go back and forth and check.

Comments

Popular Posts