Week 2 Post 1: Blog Post

 


Now customers can get notice in writing online reviews and ratings such as search engines like Google. With more and more consumers having private and public social media accounts more companies and products are being notice with hashtags. Hashtags has become a filtration option in which consumers can isolate exactly what they are looking for. With this companies started to listen to consumers in products or services they can improve. Also, if there is a situation that they had contacted corporate but felt the problem did not get resolved. Some consumers will take action in leaving a bad review online, companies monitors are watching the online reviews. The monitors will take time to ask for more information and for the consumer to contact them via email to resolve the issue. They will also respond to positive feedback a swell and listen to any type of improvements they can make as far of product and service.



For myself if I am investing into a product, I tend to look for reviews, look at the life span of a product. If I had an option of writing a comment its more of positive ones, depending. Maybe, post an Insta-story on my account of things I truly recommend. I am very picky with my make up, I would write about that. How the product is packaged, the detail was put into it, and is a pallet worth $48?  I have written about experiences I had stores, where it’s like “Wow! That person needs a time out.” It does take a lot for me to write or make a negative comment but being in 9 years in retail I do tend to look and notice how employees treat customers and their colleagues.



Positive feedback is always great, great for business and boost your overall ratings. Always respond to positive feed back and give the same attention to the negative ones. Give a thank you, personalize the comment with their first name. Consumers will take notice if all positive comments are generic, if that is the case, they will not take the company seriously, therefore think that the company is not hearing the consumer.

Responding with a negative comment, first and foremost thank the customer for stopping by the store, be apologetic. Say something along the lines:

“Thank you, Teresa for stopping at our store in our new location in San Diego. We regret to hear that you had a bad experience at that location. Please Give us a call at 1-800-123-1234 from 8am- 5pm pacific time or shoot us an email at TheSDStore@gmail.com we will love to hear from you regarding the issue”

I feel that with the name it will make it personal and giving two contact information, it will give the consumer two ways to contact the company or store whatever way they feel comfortable. 


Comments

Popular Posts