The Start


 After giving some thought, this is the one. This fits what I am trying to do. This theme to me is professional, straight forward, not too loud and not too quite. Dark enough to add any accents to make it pop. Not too dark that it drains the focus points. The picture is laid back, cozy, something that represents at home. The wooden ladder on the left, symbolizes the tool to go further, keep going. White canvas brick walls for an opportunity to be decorated. Center chair to focus and to create your world. 

The journey for me is to help others to promote, market their business. The legal, the late night research interpreting laws, loop holes in to what to do and what not to do. 

Media platforms that I use are Facebook and Instagram.Facebook to keep in contact with my family all over the the US and Mexico. Keep in contact with friends all over the world. Many friends are in the music industry so to help promote I re-post, sometimes I feel like a proud mother when they get a chance to be involved in bigger projects. I feel that Instagram is more like an open photo album, anyone can chime in and look at pictures. Help me express my inner photographer, again re-post and promote my friends businesses. 

Comments

  1. Excellent start. Loved your descriptions. Very impressive. I can tell your artistic. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, which is why I chose the same the same one:) I would also love to have the room that is pictured here. I think that is also why I was drawn to this. I love this image. I would love to read what you wrote, but unfortunately I am unable to read it. (My eyes aren't that great.) I think if there was a bit more contrast, I could read it, but as I said, my eyes aren't that great. I had trouble writing my own blog and trying to figure out how to get the color of the background and font right. It was a little confusing to me, but then again, that's one of the reasons I'm taking this class. Look forward to reading more of your blogs though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dark color and the image that you chose works so well together! It's not too busy but it's also not too simple. Also you definitely have the cozy and at home vibe with this blog. Very aesthetic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo you chose and the symbolism of the elements that you described. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts